Vendor Contract Maintenance
The Vendor Contract Maintenance App allows companies to track any contractual agreements they have with their Vendors. With this module, users can enter the key details, dates and stakeholders of their contract and then begin tracking any of that important information.
- Tracking key dates: Through this app you can now track and receive notifications on important dates related to your contracts life such as a renewal date or expiry date. This app can then send out automated email notification to anyone you want, any day you want according to these dates. These email notification can be custom made with your own unique message that you want to send to your stakeholders.
- You can keep track of the contracts annual and in total value for accounting or procurement purposes.
- Contract Clauses and Conditions: If your contracts have any specific clauses or conditions such as termination fees or notice criteria, you can keep record of that information in this applications and have the app send email reminders advising on these clauses and conditions.
- If you have purchases that are associated with your Contract you can assign those purchases to you Contract to keep record of all you purchases on the contract. You can also receive email notifications when a purchase is made for the contract.
- Instead of storing notes and document on your computer you can store it in Business Central through this app which allows any of your user with access to view and edit those items.
- If you need to keep record of any inventory associated with an agreement you have with a vendor, you can record inventory items on your contract through this app.
With the Vendor Contract Maintenance app, companies can have peace of mind knowing their contracts are stored in the security of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central and can be constantly monitored so that important dates, milestones and conditions are met.
Pricing: $45 per instance/per month
Supported Editions: The app supports the Essentials and Premium Editions of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
Supported Countries: Canada, United States, and Mexico
Supported Languages: This app is available in English (United States).