It's that time of the year again! The wave 1 release for Microsoft Dynamics 365 has been launched. The release includes hundreds of new features and innovations across the Dynamics 365 applications from April 2021 through September 2021.
Here is a highlight of a few top features that will offer new capabilities and added functionality for your business.
Dynamics 365 Sales
- The latest release wave of updates enables Dynamics 365 Sales users a new mobile experience for sellers that provides quick & easy real-time access to important customer information whenever or wherever they need it with the Dynamics 365 Sales Hub app
- Conversation intelligence will provide insights on top of video calls and calls with multiple participants. New filters in the deal manager workspace will allow sellers to easily find opportunities by searching, quickly setting a column filter, or choosing a time-based slicer.
- A new pipeline manager workspace now creates a personalized area for sellers to quickly view and interact with their sales pipeline bringing a more intuitive and streamlined way of working.
Dynamics 365 Marketing
- Updates to Dynamics 365 Marketing focuses on delivering deeper personalization and more channels to engage and reach your customers. Improved targeting using AI-generated segments allowing you to target high-value customers.
- With the 2021 release, Microsoft has improved the processes between Business Central and Microsoft Teams and has also strengthened the solution's Excel and Outlook plug-ins.
- Increased channels to reach your customers now include the ability to create and send SMS messages to any mobile phone.
- New built-in analytics dashboards and cross-journey insights In real-time allows you to monitor your customer journeys and channel KPIs.
Dynamics 365 Finance
- Dynamics 365 Finance continues to bring intelligent automation to users. This release brings an intelligent cash flow offering to public preview with automation based on predictive results. Microsoft has harnessed the power of AI into finance processes to help organizations make quick and informed business decisions.
- Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management expands on inventory and logistics scenarios providing a single, organization-wide source of truth for inventory quantity-on-hand with the Inventory Visibility Add-in
- Dynamics 365 Project Operations delivers rich new experiences with the ability to forecast, use, and invoice non-stocked materials on projects.
Dynamics 365 Customer Voice
- Dynamics 365 Customer Voice adds rich insights by feeding real-time survey data into customer records. Dynamics 365 Customer Voice provides an easy-to-use interface for creating surveys to generating actionable insights based on customer feedback, with minimal setup time.
We recommend reviewing the full release plan for applications that you use in detail: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/dynamics365-release-plan/2021wave1/