Technical Application Specialist
WebSan Solutions Inc. is the leading cloud-based software provider for the Accounting and Sales market in North America. Driven by a passion for innovation and technology, we’re building solutions that have an impact across organizations. Named one of top 500 fastest growing companies, two years in a row, and winner of OBAA Best Service organization, WebSan Solutions Inc. provides vast opportunities and a great culture for our employees. WebSan Solutions Inc. is a dynamic environment to advance your career while performing meaningful work with great people.
Due to continual growth, we are looking for ideal candidates to join our expanding team. We have an immediate full-time opportunity for a Technical Application Specialist.
This role requires working closely with project managers on system implementations and with the application support team to support existing clients of Microsoft Dynamics ERP systems – particularly Dynamics GP and Dynamics NAV.
The ideal candidate will have a technical aptitude, business or financial understanding, and strong problem-solving abilities. This is an exciting opportunity to combine your technological abilities, desire to learn, and enthusiasm to produce innovative and creative solutions.
Support existing Microsoft Dynamics clients (primarily GP and NAV) (50%) and Implement ERP applications (50%)
- Maintain a positive relationship with existing clients
- Identify and recommend customizations and enhancements to meet client requirements.
- Design & implement fixes to user issues by using various tools and SQL analysis
- Creating reporting for end users using SSRS, Crystal Reports, and other reporting engines
- Consult with team members to determine the most appropriate solutions for clients
- Perform data conversion from other systems/sources and develop minor customizations using VBA and SQL
- Post-secondary education in IT, business, accounting or equivalent work experience
- Excellent verbal & written communication, organizational & interpersonal skills
- Microsoft Dynamics GP/NAV or other ERP experience an asset
- Understanding of accounting principles
- RBDMS/SQL understanding
- SSRS, Crystal Reports or similar reporting tools experience
- Competence with SQL, VB, Java, C, PHP an asset
- Ability to work well under pressure and in a fast-paced, team environment
- Proven analytical & systematic problem-solving skills
- 1-5 years industry experience
What We offer
- High degree of autonomy & responsibility along with a flexible work schedule
- Very competitive salary with great growth potential, full benefits HSA, including extras such as vision, massage therapy, and RSP matching plan
- Access to private fitness center in the office
- Work at a young, vibrant firm with over a decade of experience in the market
- Uptown Toronto office easily accessible via subway with free parking
WebSan Solutions Inc. welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.