Product Delivery Manager
WebSan Solutions Inc. is a Microsoft Dynamics ERP Certified Partner and IT consulting and solutions provider. We are a multi-award winning company and the largest hosting provider for Microsoft Dynamics GP in Canada. Our firm has over 15 years of experience in Enterprise Software solutions, hosting business and financial accounting software, EDI Integration, implementation and design. Our staff of IT professionals and industry veterans assists clients of all sizes in solving complex problems through the application of modern technologies. We are a dynamic firm that offers a great working environment and corporate culture that encourages growth.
Due to continual growth, we are looking for ideal candidates to join our expanding team. We have an immediate full-time opportunity for a Product Delivery Manager.
This role requires working closely with development staff and project managers to ensure system configuration and enhancements are delivered on time, on budget and for the defined scope.
The ideal candidate will have a mix of business and technical aptitude, project management knowledge, and strong organizational abilities. This is an exciting opportunity to combine your technological skills, desire to learn, and enthusiasm to produce innovative and creative solutions.
What You DO
Oversee development priorities to ensure client deliverables are met and communicated to all stakeholders (internal and external).
- Ensure client deliverables are met by development staff
- Keep project managers informed on progress of development and troubleshoot potential issues
- Take ownership of all development responsibilities
- Collaborate with team members to design the best solution for the client’s needs
- Compile and distribute release information to clients
- Provide end-user training and support user acceptance testing
- Identify and recommend customizations and enhancements to exceed client requirements
- Troubleshoot ad hoc client issues with development items
What You GET
- High degree of autonomy & responsibility along with a flexible work schedule
- Very competitive salary with great growth potential, full benefits HSA (including extras such as vision and massage therapy), and RSP matching plan
- Access to private fitness centre in the office
- Work at a young, vibrant firm with over 15 years of experience in the market
- Uptown Toronto office easily accessible via subway with free parking
What You HAVE
- Post-secondary education in IT, business, project management or equivalent work experience
- Excellent verbal & written communication, organizational & interpersonal skills
- Project management experience
- Ability to work well under pressure and in a fast-paced, team environment
- Proven analytical and systematic problem-solving skills
- SQL understanding an asset
- ERP experience an asset