WebSan Solutions Inc. is the leading cloud-based software provider for the Accounting and Sales market in North America. Driven by a passion for innovation and technology, we’re building solutions that have an impact across organizations. Named one of top 500 fastest growing companies, two years in a row, and winner of OBAA Best Service organization, WebSan Solutions Inc. provides vast opportunities and a great culture for our employees. WebSan Solutions Inc. is a dynamic environment to advance your career while performing meaningful work with great people.
Due to continual growth, we are looking for ideal candidates to join our expanding team. We have an immediate full-time opportunity for an Implementation Lead.
This role requires working closely with new clients in various industries to design and implement Microsoft Dynamics GP and supporting systems.
The ideal candidate will have a mix of business and technical aptitude, accounting or financial understanding, and strong problem-solving abilities. This is an exciting opportunity to combine your technological skills, desire to learn, and enthusiasm to produce innovative and creative solutions.
Lead implementations of Dynamics GP and supporting applications (80%) and provide post-implementation support to maintain client satisfaction (20%)
- Meet with new clients to gather requirements and understand business needs
- Collaborate with team members to design the best solution for the client’s needs
- Provide end-user training and support user acceptance testing
- Create detailed documentation for requirements, system design, and training
- Identify and recommend customizations and enhancements to exceed client requirements
- Maintain a positive relationship with clients
- Take ownership of projects to deliver them on-time and within budget/scope
- Post-secondary education in IT, business, accounting or equivalent work experience
- Excellent verbal & written communication, organizational & interpersonal skills
- 1-5 years’ project management experience
- 1+ years’ experience with Microsoft Dynamics GP
- Understanding of accounting principles
- Ability to work well under pressure and in a fast-paced, team environment
- Proven analytical and systematic problem-solving skills
- RBDMS/SQL understanding an asset
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV or other ERP experience an asset
What we offer
- High degree of autonomy & responsibility along with a flexible work schedule
- Very competitive salary with great growth potential, full benefits HSA (including extras such as vision and massage therapy), and RSP matching plan
- Access to private fitness center in the office
- Work at a young, vibrant firm with over 15 years of experience in the market
- Uptown Toronto office easily accessible via subway with free parking
WebSan Solutions Inc. welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.