WebSan Solutions Inc. is the leading cloud-based software provider for the Accounting and Sales market in North America. Driven by a passion for innovation and technology, we’re building solutions that have an impact across organizations. Named one of top 500 fastest growing companies, two years in a row, and winner of OBAA Best Service organization, WebSan Solutions Inc. provides vast opportunities and a great culture for our employees. WebSan Solutions Inc. is a dynamic environment to advance your career while performing meaningful work with great people.
Due to continual growth, we are looking for ideal candidates to join our expanding team. We have an immediate full-time opportunity for a HR Coordinator.
The successful candidate will join our staff management team to act as the primary point of contact for all employee needs. The ideal candidate will have a strong ability to forge relationships while having a passion for stimulating peak performance. This is an exciting opportunity to combine your interpersonal abilities & enthusiasm to help drive company success.
- Recruitment, screening, orientation & on-boarding of new staff
- Manage all aspect of HR administration: new hires, employee onboarding, tracking probation, benefits enrolment, etc.
- Provide payroll support and process all filings/remittances
- Create and maintain employee & training records
- Coordinate corporate events / celebrations
- Update/develop/implement policies and procedures as required
- Engage employees, suggesting progressive strategies to promote positive employee relations
- University/College degree or diploma in Human Resource Management
- CHRP designation, or near completion
- 2-5 years’ experience working in human resources
- Understanding of Ontario labour and employment legislation
- Passion for people and performance
- Highly flexible with excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Must be a self-starter with proven leadership and ability to work with minimal supervision
- Dynamics GP experience an asset
WHAT WE OFFER
- High degree of autonomy, responsibility, and respect along with a flexible work schedule
- Competitive salary with great growth potential, full benefits HSA, including extras such as vision, massage therapy and RSP matching plan
- Work at a young, vibrant company with over a decade of experience in the market
- Uptown Toronto office easily accessible via subway with free parking and a private fitness facility
WebSan Solutions Inc. welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.