Application Support Specialist
WebSan Solutions Inc. is a Microsoft Dynamics ERP Certified Partner and IT consulting and solutions provider. We are the largest GP Cloud hosting partner in Canada. Our firm has over a decade of experience in Enterprise Software solutions, hosting business and financial accounting software, EDI Integration, implementation and design. Our staff of IT professionals & industry veterans assists clients of all sizes in solving complex problems through the application of modern technologies. We are a dynamic firm that offers a great working environment and corporate culture that encourages growth.
Due to continual growth we are looking for ideal candidates to join our expanding team. We have an immediate full-time opportunity for an Application Support Specialist.
This role provides external client application support for Microsoft Dynamics GP, a financial ERP system, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, and various WebSan applications. In addition, to support, this position works closely with the QA test team to assist in the testing of new releases and upgrades.
The ideal candidate will have a technical aptitude, attention to detail, "client first" demeanor and business or financial understanding with strong problem-solving abilities. This is an exciting opportunity to combine your technological abilities, desire to learn & enthusiasm to produce innovative & creative solutions.
What You DO
Support existing Microsoft Dynamics GP, CRM, NAV and proprietary WebSan Applications
- Maintain a positive relationship with existing clients
- Design & implement fixes to user issues by using various tools and SQL analysis
- Consult with team members to determine the most appropriate solutions for clients
- Identify and recommend customizations and enhancements to meet client requirements.
- Oversee and administer the WebSan support system and ensure ticket resolution and assignment meets required service levels and timelines
- Assist clients on the use of Dynamics GP and proprietary WebSan Applications
What You Get
- High degree of autonomy & responsibility along with a flexible work schedule
- Very competitive salary with great growth potential, full benefits HSA, including extras such as vision, massage therapy and RSP matching plan
- Work at a young, vibrant firm with over a decade of experience in the market
- Uptown Toronto office easily accessible via subway with free parking
What You HAVE
- Post-secondary education in IT, business, accounting or equivalent work experience
- Excellent verbal & written communication, organizational & interpersonal skills
- ERP experience an asset
- Understanding of accounting principles
- RBDMS/SQL understanding
- QA Experience, or familiarity with testing strategies
- Ability to work well under pressure & in a close team environment
- Proven analytical & systematic problem solving skills
- 1-5 years industry experience